Monday, September 28, 2009

The Best Party Ever!

Bjork "It's Oh So Quiet"
Blondie "Heart Of Glass"
Feist "My Moon, My Man"
The Buzzcocks "What Do I Get?"
Defiance, Ohio "The New World Order"
This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb "This Is What I Want"
Yeasayer "Tight Rope"
My Brightest Diamond "Golden Star"
Neko Case "The Needle Has Landed"
Camera Obscura "Tears For Affairs"
M. Ward "Sad, Sad Song"
The National "So Far Around The Bend"
The Mountain Goats "Southwood Plantation Road"
Destroyer "Painter In Your Pocket"
Andrew Jackson Jihad "Going To Georgia (The Mountain Goats cover)"
Andrew Jackson Jihad "People II: The Reckoning"
Paul Baribeau "Ten Things"
Best Friends Forever "Handpocket"
Madeline "I Left The Light On"
Andrew Jackson Jihad "Lightning Bolt"
The Blow "Parentheses"
Islands "Rough Gem"
Passion Pit "Make Light" [REQUEST]
The Bird And The Bee "Polite Dance Song"
Mates Of State "Fraud In The 80s"
Grand Ole Party "Look Out Young Son"
Throw Me The Statue "About To Walk"
Dr. Dog "Heart It Races"
St. Vincent "Actor Out Of Work"
Joanna Newsom "Sprout and the Bean"
Belle & Sebastian "If You're Feeling Sinister"
Rihanna "Take A Bow" [REQUEST]
The Dirty Projectors & David Byrne "Knotty Pine"
Defiance, Ohio "Anxious And Worrying"
Best Friends Forever "Ghost Song"
AM "Old Song"
Magnetic Fields "I Don't Believe You"

No comments:

Post a Comment