Thursday, September 17, 2009

Oh, You Know It

with Your Boy Twiggs on Thursday from 4-6pm

Hall & Oates "You Make My Dreams"
Rick Springfield "Jessie's Girl"
The Cars "Just What I Needed"
Talking Heads "Burning Down the House"
Gang of Four "Damaged Goods"
The Clash "Train in Vain"
Peter Gabriel "Sledgehammer"
The Ramones "I Wanna Live"
Joy Division "Transmission"
Buffalo Springfield "For What It's Worth"
Modern English "I Melt with You"
David Bowie and Queen "Under Pressure"
Depeche Mode "Personal Jesus"
R.E.M. "Losing My Religion"
The Kooks "She Moves in Her Own Way"
The Kinks "Lola"
Franz Ferdinand "Turn It On"
Seal "Kiss From a Rose" [Request]
Hot Hot Heat "You Owe Me an IOU"
French Kicks "Don't Thank Me"
Artificial Joy Club "Sick and Beautiful" [Request]
Spoon "The Way We Get By"
The Strokes "Last Night"
The Hives "Hate to Say I Told You So"
Silversun Pickups "Little Lover's So Polite (GreyArea Remix)" [Request]
Two Gallants "Steady Rollin'"
Muse "Uprising"
Elbow "The Bones of You"

No comments:

Post a Comment