Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ghetto Blaster radio/DJ Joker G, DJ Cisko Kid

I'm Your Puppet-Bobby Purify
I'm the one who really knows-Brenton Woods
Me and Mrs. Mr. Jones-Marvin Gaye
We Belong Together-Ritchie Valens
tell it like it is-Aaron Neville
Hey Love - The Delfonics
Oh What a night-The Dells
Darling Baby-Mary Wells
I'm going down-Rolls Royce
Mary Jane-Rick James
Slow and Easy-Zapp and Roger
Playas Way-Rick James ft. Snoop Dogg
cutie pie-zapp and roger
flashlight-George Clinton
heavy rotation-Dilated Peoples
LJ's Anthem-Likwit Junkies
Take the weight of my hands-Defari
Do for self-Chace Infinite
Pour Me Another-Atmosphere
DOA-Jay Z
Born in NYC-Papoose
Empire State of Mind-Jay Z ft. Alicia Keys
Sunshine-Atmosphere
The Turn-Method Man
Definition of Hill-Planet Asia
If I Fall- Bone Thugs~n~Harmony
In this Life time-Sick Jacken
Ms. Fat Booty-Mos Def
Return of the tres- The Mexakinz

No comments:

Post a Comment