Monday, November 30, 2009

The Best Party Ever!

DJ Darlene 12-2pm

Jeffrey Lewis "End Result"
Taken By Trees "Lost and Found"
Voxtrot "The Start Of Something"
Kimya Dawson "I Like Giants"
Bat For Lashes "The Wizard"
Belle & Sebastian "Funny Little Frog"
The Decemberists "Sons & Daughters"
Peter Bjorn and John "Up Against The Wall"
The Blow "Fists Up"
My Brightest Diamond "Feeling Good"
The Shins "So Says I"
Madeline "Oh My Darling"
Bishop Allen "St. Ivan's Day School"
Andrew Bird "Fiery Crash"
Blur "Girls and Boys"
Fiona Apple "Tymps "The Sick In The Head Song)"
The Smiths "This Charming Man"
The Mountain Goats "Southwood Plantation Road"
Lykke Li "I'm Good, I'm Gone"
M. Ward "Let My Love Open The Door"
Mirah "The Dogs Of B.A."
Okkervil River "Unless It's Kicks"
Jens Lekman "Sipping On The Sweet Nectar"
Camera Obscura "Come Back Margaret"
Neko Case "Margaret vs. Pauline"
Rilo Kiley "The Absence Of God"
Cat Power "Lived In Bars"
Wilco "Kamera"
The Arcade Fire "Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)"
Pixies "Where Is My Mind"
Coconut Records "West Coast"

No comments:

Post a Comment