Sunday, November 8, 2009

Jukebox Jubilee and then some [Nov 8, 5-7pm]

I started off with a traditional Jukebox Jubilee playlist:

"Reach Out, I'll Be There" -The Four Tops
"Get Ready" -The Temptation
"What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted" -The Temptations
"Papa Was A Rolling Stone" -The Temptations
"You Just Keep Me Hangin' On" -The Supremes
"Where Did Our Love Go" - The Supremes
"Hit The Road, Jack" -Ray Charles
"What'd I Say" -Ray Charles
"Cry To Me" -Solomon Burke
"The Tears of a Clown" -Smokey Robinson
"The Tracks of my Tears" -Smokey Robinson
"I Second That Emotion" -Smokey Robinson
"It's Alright" -The Impressions
"Sir Duke" -Stevie Wonder
"I Was Made To Love Her" -Stevie Wonder
"My Cherie Amour" -Stevie Wonder
"As" -Stevie Wonder


Then at 6 I decided to switch gears:

"Brick House" -Commodores
"Gimme Shelter" -The Rolling Stones
"Me and Bobby McGee" -Janis Joplin
"Piece of My Heart" -Janis Joplin
"Get It While You Can" -Janis Joplin
"Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" -Easy Star All-Stars
"With A Little Help From My Friends" -Easy Star All-Stars
"Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" -Easy Star All-Stars
"Boogie Oogie Oogie" -A Taste Of Honey
"Disco Inferno" -The Trammps
"I'm Coming Out" -Diana Ross
"Everybody Is A Star" -Sly & The Family Stone
"If You Want Me To Stay" -Sly & The Family Stone
"Unyielding Conditioning" -Fishbone

No comments:

Post a Comment