Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SmashedRadio [Nov 16]

Mondays 11pm-2am

"Eff Grandad" -The Boondocks
"Cotton Candy Land" -Nickatina feat. Equipto
"Booty Star (Glock Tawk) -Nickatina
"Eatin' Cat" - 8-Bit
"You Ain't No Robot" - 8-Bit
"Bitches" -MSI
"Mama Said Knock You Out"-The Waking Hours
"Tommy The Cat" -Primus
"My Name Is Mud" -Primus
"Bulb Song" -Out Of Spite
"This Is Good" -Black Flag
"Garbage Man" -The Cramps
"What Do I Get" -The Buzzcocks
"Should I Stay or Should I Go" -The Clash
"Rock The Casbah" -The Clash
"California Uber Alles" -Dead Kennedys
"Rebel Girl" -Bikini Kill
"Alien She" -Bikini Kill
"Seconds" -Le Tigre
"The Empty" -Le Tigre
"No Going Back" -Leiana
"Surgery" -Jack Off Jill
"Angels Fuck" -Jack Off Jill
"I HATe iT!" -Melt-Banana
"Free The Bee" -Melt-Banana
"Moon Flavor" -Melt-Banana
"Past Lives" -Babyland
"Drain The Blood" -The Distillers
"Blood" -Babes in Toyland
"Bloody Ballerina" -Hate in the Box
"Skin Up Pin Up" -808 State & Mansun
"Rampid" -Switchblade Symphony
"Bad Trash" -Switchblade Symphony
"Hunter's Kiss" -Rasputina
"Rats" -Rasputina
"Get Out Of My Head" -Lucia
"Distortions" -Clinic

No comments:

Post a Comment