Monday, October 19, 2009

The Best Party Ever!

Monday
12-2pm


The Mountain Goats "The Best Ever Death Metal Band In Texas"
Jeffrey Lewis "Punk Is Dead"
Yeasayer "Tightrope"
All Girl Summer Fun Band "Jason Lee"
Peter Bjorn & John "Up Against The Wall"
Smokey Robinson "The Tracks Of My Tears" [REQUEST]
Gorillaz "Clint Eastwood" [REQUEST]
Acid House Kings "This Heart Is A Stone"
Silversun Pickups "Lazy Eye" [REQUEST]
Jens Lekman "Kanske Ar Jag Kar I Dig"
Kings Of Convenience "I'd Rather Dance With You"
Lykke Li "I'm Good, I'm Gone"
Suburban Kids With Biblical Names "Loop Duplicate My Heart"
The Fruit Bats "When U Love Somebody"
Feist + Ben Gibbard "Train Song"
Best Friends Forever "Handpocket"
Madeline "I Left The Light On"
The Fiery Furnaces "I'm In No Mood"
Belle & Sebastian "I'm A Cuckoo"
Thao With The Get Down Stay Down "Bag Of Hammers"
Grand Ole Party "Nasty Habits"
St. Vincent "Marrow"
The Blow "Come On Petunia"
I'm From Barcelona "We're From Barcelona"
My Brightest Diamond "Lucky [Radiohead cover]"
Paul Baribeau "Tablecloth"
Seabear "Arms"
Tilly And The Wall "Fell Down The Stairs"
Wilco "Heavy Metal Drummer"
Jaymay "Autumn Fallin'"
Georgie James "Cake Parade"
Camera Obscura "Lloyd, I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken"
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club "Ain't No Easy Way"
The Avett Brothers "Paranoia in B Major"

No comments:

Post a Comment