Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oh, Keep Your Pants On

with Your Boy Twiggs on Thursday from 4-6pm

Joy Division "Disorder"
The Beta Band "Space"
TV On the Radio "Staring at the Sun"
Interpol "The Heinrich Maneuver"
The Walkman "The Rat"
Gang of Four "Damaged Goods"
Talking Heads "I Zimbra"
Pixies "Where is My Mind?"
Violent Femmes "Please Do Not Go"
The Flaming Lips "Convinced of the Hex"
Modest Mouse "This Devil's Workday"
Built to Spill "Good Ol' Boredom"
Dinosaur Jr. "Pieces"
Wolfmother "Joker and the Thief"
Rush "Tom Sawyer"
Hall & Oates "You Make My Dreams"
Rick Springfield "Jessie's Girl"
The Knack "My Sharona"
The Cars "Moving in Stereo"
The Police "Don't Stand So Close to Me"
Men at Work "Who Can it Be Now?"
Oingo Boingo "Weird Science"
Men Without Hats "Safety Dance"
Devo "Whip It"
The Waitresses "I Know What Boys Want"
Duran Duran "Hungry Like the Wolf"
Tommy Tutone "867-5309"
Pseudo Echo "Funky Town"
Mr. Mister "Broken Wings"

No comments:

Post a Comment