Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Radio Food


Radio Food
DJ A-Bay
Tues. 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.



"Crack of Doom" Tiger Lillies *REQUEST
"Stop Crying Your Heart Out" Oasis
"I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight" Richard and Linda Thompson
"Deacon Blues" Steely Dan*REQUEST
"Always Be My Baby" Mariah Carey
"Bittersweet Symphony" The Verve *REQUEST
"Rebellion" Arcade Fire
"Going Back to Cali" LL Cool J *REQUEST
"Quiet Dog" Mos Def *REQUEST
"Tiny Dancer" *REQUEST
"Pepper" Butthole Surfers *REQUEST
"The Dance" Garth Brooks
"99 Red Balloons" Goldfinger
"All My Life" K-Ci and Jo-Jo *REQUEST
"Bullet with Butterfly Wings" Smashing Pumpkins *REQUEST
"24-25" Kings of Convenience
"Beautiful" Snoop Dogg feat Pharell and Uncle Charlie Wilson *REQUEST
"Falling" Ben Kweller
"I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)" Meatloaf *REQUEST

No comments:

Post a Comment